x2! Chess robot breaks seven-year-old boy's finger during Moscow Open
Weird! I wouldn't mind not getting all the junk mail I do (no kohls anymore either), but the CC was on my credit score for long term good credit,...
:dex:
Did you catch that russia Chess robot grab the boys finger during the chess game? It injured his finger.
I'd be inclined to do some stop-gap measures til I figured out the insulation budget, like shrink plastic on the windows, run around the room...
Something like that would be nice for my dryer vent (electric) dryer) The float one frosts/ices up, and regular louvre ones with plastic flap...
:jaw:
My fingers are crossed we're (you/me) done with snow for the year :)
Weirdest thing Dave, I used to use my Kohl's card online, which is like double scoop but more like triple/quadruple scooping on coupon codes and...
Hoarder Dads and Grandpa's, Kohls has clearance on, good stuff for growing kid only a few bucks each. Got mine a L/S polo for $1.80. a sweatshirt...
The greenhouse and goat barn look awesome, I'm envious!
woody5506 , how does the bottom attach? Like a drop cloth with ties on it, or zipper?
You guys are just the COOLEST!!! :bug: YES! Except I didn't think about packaging it.... and can invision the loose batteries and connectors...
Cash Larue [ATTACH]
Ah, I see, thanks! I have a Schumacher on my truck not sure if it's smart of dumb though, we leave it hooked up and plugged in most the time, so...
x2
How would you recharge these batteries I linked? Yes the intent is to charge the baofeng from those pictured, what I don't know is how to...
I have paywalls for the articles, are these electric semi's? Or they are self driving diesels?
How do batteries charge? I have extra batteries, bought connectors to charge the baofangs. CyberPower CP1500AVRLCD (Replacement) Battery Set And...
We were looking at a truck for husband at a corner car lot, guy looked at my late 90's Tahoe and said "I heard there's problems with the fuel...