We are very, very fortunate that Vancouver Island doesn't have skunks living on it. We get skunk cabbage in the spring instead.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to beekermartin & BuknStak & Chad starbuck & chevychase19 & Chris Lee & CTPilot2015 & daleyboy & David Clary...
Evening all. Amen I serve a risen Saviour Hymn: I serve a risen Savior It has been a busy two days with early risings and go, go, go. yesterday...
Love that sink and that dog picture is awesome.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Pallet Pete [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Art Honeycutt & brett soutar & Brett01 & Callum & chekerbk74 & Dscribner & JCMC & Paul Hughes & ross &...
Happy Belated Birthday today to Bacffin & Baddeck & defiant & Doug MacIVER & dvizz & farmer rob & H2Ochild & HARLEY FRENCHBULLDOG & IH 560 puller...
According to Wikipedia this is what it is used for: However, it is seldom used for pancake or waffle syrup; more often it is used as an...
What an awesome way to exercise. I would have never thought of that. Maybe I will have to get my mother's treadle sewing machine out and give...
Morning All. Wet and windy this morning and will probably be that way all day. Yesterday turned out really nice so campinspecter went out and...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to farmer steve [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaron Henning & Airamsti & briblu & denny smith & Dutton1974 & dwyleecoyote & Elderly Iron & gcdible1 &...
That's a great idea. We have a dog door in the back door so that works for us.
campinspecter has dedicated outer wear for firewood harvesting. Reflector jacket and Kevlar fallers pants that don't often get washed. Plus he...
Morning all. Looks like the storm is over for this morning but I think we are expecting another one today. Lots of projects at home today. I am...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to J. Dirt [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to arthur pursley & Con Hill & Daz & Greeniegriz & isaaccarlson & JeffB22947 & JHAGG & Martin Schroeder &...
Is it harder to do the turning with the slower speed of the lathe or do you have more control of the shape you are forming?
Awesome
Morning all. Windy and wet here. I think it is going to continue for a day or so. Last day of work for the week. Lots of students away still...