Not apples to apples by any means, but the boiler at work drops about 40* across the HX.
Or even easier...just get one of those cheap foil pans and put the front legs into it, tip the whole splitter up on its nose to drain...
I wondered if that wasn't what you were working on once you described the plug dimensions...I think I'd just find a piece of plastic pipe, or...
The ones in my truck have the "reservoir" along the outer edge...works good, but I don't like picking my feet up over it...
So then you'd either have to go to a hydraulic shop or order online to get a metric fitting...not quite as common as NPT
What part is being described here, the plug? I dunno about the 05 190 (5mm is pretty small) but the M14 12 1.5 sounds like it could be the...
Should be pipe thread, or "NPT"...any hose with a NPT fitting will work (or a short piece of pipe?) I'd guess it'll be 1/2" or 3/4" NPT
Bingo. What is the temp differential before n after the HX?
Have Weathertech full liners in all vehicles...love 'em
Boy I dunno...there is almost 4 MBTU difference/cord....
I have had that happen in the past...usually if you wait and hit it again a minute later it'll go...
I asked my wife what she thought about all of us coming over n renting an airbnb again like we did last year...take a few extra days and play...
If you were able to turn around to get this pic during your anniversary date, without any protesting, you chose well sir! :thumbs: :handshake:
:rofl: :lol: So did I :BrianK: I did find that if you click the screenshot file ID number it will open that up on a new page, and it is larger...
No location on that screen shot either...at least that I can see...:binoculars:
[IMG]
Most creative firewood stand I've ever seen! Could probably make a killin on it just charging to stop n take pictures! :rofl: :lol: Happy...
There's a farm near here that dammed up a valley when I was a kid...it never held water...they finally filled it in now.
Yup, don't assume...I've cut plenty of "shroomy" ash and much of it was still pretty solid.
I'm betting 30"+ snow pretty much stops solar panels in their tracks...