As far as I know it’s ok to hunt on any privately owned land without permission unless it’s properly posted. Properly posted is a sign every x...
I was wondering about that, easy enough to pick the ice chunks out.
[ATTACH]
No Home Depot?
The mariner should be proud of that knot! :rofl: :lol:
Yesterday It was 60 and I was getting a sun tan staging the fleet for the snow. [ATTACH] Today not so much.
Perhaps it might be worth renting the model you are looking at for a day or weekend and see if it will do what you expect it too.
Prevailing wage… gotta get by some stuff to make the money…
[ATTACH] Snow day today! 29*F NH blend in the box.
Superglue is good for keeping a slice together.
[ATTACH] A better pic of what I was referring to. Countless trees have bark like this.
As I said the bx25 I had was a good machine but the weight of it limited what it could do. It didn’t serve my purpose so I replaced it.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Lol, there are only 5 of us that work in the building it would be pretty obvious who put it up. And because of political stuff the women in the...
As far as what comes on the grapple truck I don’t know, been there done that a bunch. As long as it’s not yard trees Ill be good.
Yup family time is what I value most. It goes by in a flash,I can’t believe 8 years has gone by already . They will be on to there own lives...
[ATTACH]Not the best pic but these tress had leaves last season.