Ugg, sorry! Hang in there.
what might the bolt hole in the middle be for? Attach a handle?
:rofl: :lol: Duh, not familiar with that but I get it now :)
Are you being silly like a reference to a sci fi series or serious like Jaffa cannon 2011 stock image. Image of ancient, beauty - 44029605 ?
Thanks JD Guy . 2 weeks is different deal, we'd end up with new oil anyway. Yes he likes to fry, but usually longer than 2 weeks in between.
Lol, could be, not familiar with them. This case happens to be a man that taught himself to cook and this is how it turned out :rofl: :lol: I...
:(
There's new kind of nuclear plant going up here, there were several nuclear waste sites our west but they're either closed or full and not...
;)
Sad, I heard it was supposed to go to the incinerator in West Liverpool OH.
:yes: Personally I'm tired of swallowing pills everyday and get irked opening/splitting tablets. But grateful I have them in the end. I'm sorry...
Idk, he used to insist on BFG tires and I didn't mind, and I insisted on Estee Lauder foundation and Aveda hair gel. I make pancakes and french...
he breads chicken/pork/beef and basically likes deep fried pancakes & hashed browns. OH yes, Thurs night and lunch today he fried flour tortillas...
LOL, whaaat?
yooperdave
Hi nice to see you!!! Yes, I bought one on Black Friday a few years ago, and there it sits on the appliances shelf..... It's iirc, like 6qt,...
What do you do instead?
:rofl: :lol: no doubt on illegal some places! TBH, him switching oils between other foods and seafood will be A LOT less expensive, seafood is...
Hi, I was thinking about one of these for husband for Father's Day. Everything (most) that he cooks/deep fries is delicious but he uses a new pot...
Rest In Peace Sweet Millie.