Was it the crew member that helped you get that log on your truck?
The pine will most likely end up in a campfire. Given their size, some pieces might end up as 4ft uprights in my cinder block racks. Perfect...
As I understand it, the now toxic Ohio River, flows downstream ~900 miles before becoming the Mississippi. If truly toxic, there'll be fish kill...
I decided it was time to thin out some EWP. Less competition for hardwoods. I didn't think to take any before pictures when I started 2 days ago...
Good morning, members. Spring is in the air. 50⁰ and calm. Mid-60's later, with rain overnight into tomorrow. Yard work will be on tap,...
Can't play with briars. The only way to deal with them is to go on the offensive. Using a hand pruner, I cut the vines into 8-10 inche pieces...
Good morning, members. Low 30's to start. Upper 50's later. Dry I started thinning out some small(wrist thick)EWP trees. Giving hardwoods...
Good morning, members. We're in a Groundhog Day stretch. Mid-30's to start. Heading to mid-50's, clear and sunny. I'll be going for a walk...
Yeah!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-30's now. Mid-40's later. Dry. I hope to go for a walk and bring wood to the deck. I continue...
Nice to see the ground was firm enough for you.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Low 30's now. Low 50's this afternoon. We'll be helping a friend move some furniture to an assisted...
Nice day for getting wood and unstuck. :thumbs:
Nice looking top wood!
No pictures of the stuck tractor? Nice haul!
Black locust likes to grow within established vines. Most around here, lift the vines up with them, as the bl grows taller. :whistle: They...
Sounds like an opportunity to meet a member(s), if you haven't met any.
I've actually gone to tracking usage. I know, get a life.:dex: Using my online calendar, I have an event called "racks". It's on the last day...
There's beech up there, eh? Nice. I wish I had some here to scrounge. I'll have to settle for red oak.:whistle:
Good morning, members. 33⁰ and clear. Heading to mid-40's and sunny. We're taking mom, and dad, out for mom's birthday. 93 years young....