:rofl: :lol:
A bill has been introduced to change the legal age of social media to 16, I hope it happens. That said ticktock or the other's like snapchat...
I had a girlfriend that lived out here and had a loser adult son. She moved and for whatever reason the son was out here on the lake called my...
:handshake:
:rofl: :lol: :eek: For pets or grazing or milking?
:confused: [ATTACH]
It's a pellet stove?
I thought Black Betty was your stove?
lol are starting the mustard debate up again? :rofl: :lol:
:drool: Years ago I gave some naturalized Iris to my In-Laws that live in Cali. There (5600') they bloomed in July at my home , in Cali they...
I'll be thrilled when I hear a Meadowlark this year. Not a harsh winter but seems so long.
Starting to feel like spring is here! [ATTACH]
Glad for you :) We have a few warm days coming up too, thankful for that.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I think it's too big for that, but in jam, idk..... I had chimney inspection and clogged drains in mind, at...
I'm sorry, RIP little soul.
I'm going to buy one of those with a heated cab first thing after I win the lottery! Nah, let him day dream about 4 tractors :rofl: :lol:
:thumbs:
I noticed 3 instead of 4 too. Oh wait, you're talking tractors?
:dex: :handshake: Friend's Dad offered to pick mine up and drop when visiting our neighbor later :dex: (going to the bus stop is a PITA)
Mud and frozen drifts... High of 15 today.