Nice score! It’s nice to have a burn barrel on site if you’re cutting on a cold morning. :fire:
Yeah it’s a pretty good deal for a hoarder :yes:
I don’t know what cc a 250 is, but I’m sure a 400c would put a smile on your face, or 261c, 362c, 462c, 500i I’ve never cut with 362, but I have...
Sounds good. I could take a year or 2 off from splitting and not risk running out of seasoned wood to sell, or heat my house for a decade. :rofl:...
Make hundreds of ink pen barrels and sell custom hand crafted hvbw ink pens for $500 each.
I’d say you need 5x as much, or more to keep your current customers supplied with seasoned wood and have breathing room to expand. You definitely...
37 rain and wind aka Sunday weather. Burning oak again
It looks like someone didn’t finish cutting a chair.
Same here. They don’t even cut down trees that are obvious risks to power.
The look on his face says it all :rofl: :lol:
The pictures a bit deceptive too. I’d say it’s 30’ tall if even that. I’ve seen some old open grown apple that were 20’ at least with fat trunks.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] SKEETER McCLUSKEY Don’t you want some teak ponies on your lawn?
:dex: [ATTACH]
Deer love Persimmons. Native Persimmons are golf ball size. You need male and female trees close to get a massive fruit set. They get so loaded...
Yoshino Cherry [ATTACH]
Early morning Shortleaf Pine dump [ATTACH]
60 right now with no fire yesterday or today.
That makes sense for the tree structure and there is an old homestead site nearby. The sprouts around the old wound appeared to be the only thing...
EHS bought me a pair and I couldn’t stand the stiffness and bulk. Same with the boots.
Mild winter and wife is not home as much burning wood like a borrowed mule made it. If I had to guess it’s been at least 2 cords less. Definitely...