This is me as well. Garage door rarely open weather home or not. I don't need to advertise anything that is inside to the passer by. Speaking of...
Makes sense for sure. I am not a fan of bumper stickers and alike ; I probably inherited that from Dad ; he hated them. I still remember when he...
Dang , Thats a deal. I can go back years and thought $8 a gallon was good 3-4 years ago. I would have bought my limit at that price.
Mess not bad , outside sapwood was a little dusty but otherwise not bad. I'll PM you later when I figure out this weeks schedule.
Split in driveway , now I will move it to the back , working on getting some pallets to stack on. This was 3 of the 5 rows of quarters we unloaded...
Managed to get this split yesterday between everything else going on. About another 2/3 of a load to go. Now time to get stacking beautiful and...
Well someone has been busy. I need to go back and catch up in this thread.
That oven/fireplace blows my mind! Beautiful work!!
Figured it had the Harbor Fright logo on it.
I have thought about renting one for a week , you know the size of them ( they aren't small by any means )! They really can't hit anything but no...
Is that considered drinking warm beer?
That record is broken. News was saying 115 below.
Good that you know when to say " when" and call in the big guns. I have a few out in the back here that need to go and they are way out of my...
-3 outside here. 77 inside. Up to load the stove and back to bed for a couple hours. Furnace hasn’t run all night. No complaints with that
I would be willing to guess that once they are delivered and the truck tail-lights are out of site the homeowner has the responsibility.
I have wood in the basement , food and beer. Plenty of indoor projects ; might be able to spend some time on kitchen table I started building....
They close the schools now a days if they think it might snow or if it is going to be hot outside so why not close them for cold weather. All I...
Same price here. Great choice for a saw. I don't think you will regret it.
Another X-girlfriend? Is it the size of your "cant" hook or ..............................oh never mind!:whistle::rofl: :lol:
I have no problem with them. Other than stacking and storage. Makes for easy loading of the stove and some of those nasty twisted looking things...