I thought this thread was about one of buZZsaw BRAD's ex girlfriends. :cool:
A person's interest in hoarding oak, is directly aligned with said person's avaliable firewood storage space.
Good morning, members. Right at freezing, with broken overcast. Upper 40's later. A good morning to deal withba few yard things, including...
Half a face cord... maybe.
Do you have a moisture meter to verify dryness or not?
It's my understanding that voles are herbivores. They'll eat roots. They use moles tunnels. Moles are carnivores. Moles tunnel looking for...
[ATTACH]
You might want to check your store for availability and location. These are what I picked up. Mainstays All Purpose Polypropylene Diamond Boot...
Yup.. a task that always comes around. I already have my next victim area picked out.
Walmart. <$5.00 Boot trays
Open windows are under-rated. :thumbs:
Just a couple. What I started with [ATTACH] Leaky saws sitting on corrugated cardboard. Over time, they become saturated and drip to lower...
Good early morning, members. I was wide awake, so I got up. Coffee in a bit. A little of this-n-that for today. Be safe Be healthy
Nice looking wood. Barkless makes for clean handling.
Good morning, members. Nice sunny day ahead. Upper 30's. I'll be running a few errands. Be safe Be healthy
Yo, I got your McNuggets, dude. Uber Eats driver stops basketball game to deliver McDonald's in viral video
Jed sure didn't shy away from felling the big ones. R. I. P.
Good spring-like morning, members. 52⁰ with DP the same. Heavy rains overnight has washed away any snow that we had. Area concerns of...