Id get about 50 outta it but i like my splits kinda on the small side. So at the least you got 25 and the most.... 50.
Right! They're fun. Can get you really thinking. All theories though. Same with how the earth was created.
100% I was just going to be a smartass and ask, "Are you sure it makes a noise?"
Is that like; if a tree falls in the woods and no one's around to hear it, does it make a sound? :dex:
I can't recall if I've run that b&c oil thu my 445. So i can't comment how it works on non adjustable oiler type saws.
That's how the stuff is that i posted. Used it on my 395 with 36" bar and noticed oil piling up on the bottom of the clutch cover. After looking...
No doubt it was a nice saw but after paying that much i wouldn't want to run it. $1000 for a shelf queen..... i don't think so. It's not even...
And i thought the Husky resellers were bad! :eek:
It's more of an inside mechanic joke. The customer doesn't usually give the whole story or extent of the situation the first time you talk to...
Not sure if there's already a thread here like this but i just can't believe the prices of new saws. Then you have guys like this. I understand...
And more of the story comes out. It's hard to compare apples to oranges. Yea their both round...... just like all bar oil is oily. Unless...
Here's one that just went online this year in a town near me. Indeck Niles
It doesn't appear that way. :rofl: :lol:
There ya go!!! Sounds like a good neighbor. For what it's worth. Any job that requires more than $20k worth of equipment should be $100/hr min.
At that price an 8 ft 2x4 would be about a $1.26. At $5 in the store that's a 396% mark up. 200 bf x .36= $72. X 400% = $288 If my math is right.
It was more or less a joke or at least a starting number. Not even in my dreams is lumber that cheep!
Today lumber is $355 per 1000 bf. Obviously that's commodity price and not a custom order.
I was just joking. Though that's half the fun. I kinda figured you had bags on there. :yes:
1944lbs
That'll be quite the change of pace. New Buffalo is what we locals like to call mini Chicago. I try to stay away from that part of the county at...