Did your cat make it?
Especially with that tall chimney if it gets windy.
NICE!!!
Oh boy, scary! Heard that over the years at old house (warmer there, windows open alot), and the other one is bunnies screaming in terror as...
Colo and WY don't rust, maybe check out used cars there, fly out here and drive it home?
. How do you clean grease drops from burgers frying that fly onto the stove? Previous home (old non epa, not soapstone) I could never get the...
TrinitySouth99 , husband helped him fix it one time and was really surprised it ran on a motorcycle battery.
Thought so, my manager in the early 90's had one.
What is it?
Nice to meet you Farmer, we don't get a lot of snow here but what we do get is always whipped into high snow drifts, like alps lol. But, we had...
x2 Larry
I'm on Brave on PC desktop
:thumbs:
How old is your house?
:rofl: :lol:
Oh No, I'm so sorry!
Far out, I cannot see either.
Thanks
What is machete work? Like clearing twigs? And that looks like a very cool tool!
Hoping for some positive things in the world to happen 2023 :)