Who’s ready for January Thunderstorms? [ATTACH]
57 at 4:45am. Nice for working outside and chit for firewood sales. I’m thinking there will be some extra wood in the house rack come March.
Does Minnesota have county to county restrictions on Ash transport? Are you going to cross state lines? Sell bundles to gas stations and...
I think his plan is to sell firewood. Lots of it.
My yard is muddier than it’s ever been with 2 more days of rain coming. Lots of truck sliding around the firewood piles, so I might as well go...
That’s what I’d do. Turn the low in 1/4 and see if that keeps her running.
Good Work! I didn’t think you’d be able to get that hickory torn away, because the fibers are so dang tough. A lot of good wood in that bad boy.
A noodle session [ATTACH]
Been a while since I posted pics of the money maker working on re filling empty racks. 2023 the year of more firewood :woodsign: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
How much for the 046 tank?
With screw in cap.
The wind here culled mostly dead pines.
I read a post on the Nextdoor app that someone was having trouble getting propane delivered. They were below 5% and looking for recommendations on...
I just thought of a great new Stihl product. Zero air display/storage cases for your saws. Big logo across the glass front of course.
261
A 462? Totally worth it!
Hot knives on butter [ATTACH]
60 and sunny [ATTACH]
Cut those pines down, so we get a better view of the mountain range. :thumbs:
You need to get on the list, so you can feel the speed first hand. :saw: