Hadn’t really ever thought about doing this- but now I need to watch the video. Thanks! & Merry Christmas!
Definitely
You and Miz Carol in France T.Jeff Veal? :whistle::rofl: :lol: What a fantastic sounding trip JiminyKicket! And so far visually incredible too-...
Happy birthday J.Walker & NYH1 :salute:
Yeah, cos that much will keep you young and spry. :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
No doubt a borer of some sort. Not an issue, just a little messy. Extra BTU’s if they’re still in there.
And to think, we have a rule here on FHC about :ithappened: :sherlock:
No, he probably sleeps a few feet from the bait cooler. :eek: :rofl: :lol: He once said of me taking pics for FHC at a Backwoods Savage GTG, “hey...
[ATTACH]
My thoughts as well. Qualifying reasons… qualified. :handshake:
Kalamata olive fan here. The only olive in my antipasto. :beerbbq: :yes:
Nasty, gross, and funny. All at the same time. Heck, go for it. Leave the phone somewhere you forgot.
:salute::D:handshake: I was channeling Robert Loggia, Independence Day… way before smacks.
:rofl: :lol: :handshake:
Maybe, I didn’t try tho. :rofl: :lol: Concision was the goal. :handshake:
“Safety Third” which comes from the only reality show I’ll try to remember to watch. Wish M_R would run for the pinnacle spot. :salute:
Munchies will drive a man to get creative sometimes. :drool: And I’m not saying “munchies” in the way some would think, just to be clear. :yes:...
Locust Post - I didn’t think you would go so cheap… :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
Beer has burnt the nostrils, keyboard and screen need cleaning. Sons-a-biches. :hair: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: