[ATTACH]
No pine for you!
Crazy temps/weather for these here parts. 60⁰ is for Friday. They might perk up once more for you.
That 2-wheeler works great for me. Got it for a song on FB a few years back. My deck is two steps up from ground. From a full log dolly, I'll...
What strikes you more? Needing to hoard, or the Missus? :whistle:
Good luck with scope procedure. I underwent one a few months ago. On the trip to the hospital, I opened the car window, stuck, my head out and...
Good morning, members. Mid-20's and clear. Sunny and mid-30's later. Bringing wood to the deck this morning. Then, a few errands. A...
My stove has a couple of cast iron pegs/andirons that keep logs from rolling on to the glass. You can make out one of the two on the right side....
I use charcoal in my smoker. A few small chunks of smoke wood, suffices.
It was way overdue to show some respect to the cherry. I split most of it. A few thicker rounds wanted to be sledge/wedge. That didn't excite...
Sounds like before the fix, it was a real $hit show. :whistle: It's not clear to me, what that pipe setup is for. We have our own septic system....
I used to have one, 2wd. A decent mid-sized PU.
Favorite - anything prepared by someone else, except turnip. Least favorite - turnip. :cool:
Good morning, members. Upper 20's and clear. Heading to upper 30's and sunny. A bit of this-n-that today. Be safe Be healthy
I load from a side door. E-W works for me. What do like about N-S burning?
Nice looking splits. Get as much as you can.
Looks nice.....up there. I'm looking forward to a big snow drop, however.
Well, Hellmark runs "Christmas in July", Christmas movies.