Did you replace or repaint the tub and surround? If you repainted it, it looks great!
Fabulous looking house inside and outside. I too was looking for the wife on a shelf in the pictures. Thanks so much for posting your Christmas...
Morning All. I thought it would drop to below freezing last night but it didn't . campinspecter is headed down island with Mom this morning for...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to barniescamp & David Grool & dlneu & Duane & elmsplitter & Finn03 & Jon Goff & JRoberts & kcmh & Keith &...
So whose train was faster. The second one was catching up. Neat setup.
Morning all. Just above freezing this morning but a forecast of sunshine and clouds for the day. campinspecter got an early Christmas/late...
Wishing a Very Special Awesome Happy Birthday today to wildwest [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Oldhippie [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Barry Gage & ben littleton & blueguy & Brett Hutchinson & Christal8 & crzybowhntr & Cu1160 & Jeff Belcher...
Don't all boys love new toys? Errrr I mean new tools for working hard.
Morning All. We got drizzle last night and I don't know what is forecast for today. It is above freezing right now. Last days of school. Wacky...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Angela Mileto & BradyK & chbryson & DDobbs & Deep down dave & DenverKyle & Floki & Francysco De La Palma &...
Morning all. so far the forecast is right. Partially cloudy with sunshine. Temps are just above freezing at night and not too high during the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to The Axeman Commeth [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bill & Dul7a & Pygmygingeraffe & Rene & ronbo3107 & Rumpy & ScottZ & SotallyTober & Wes Spencer & Wood...
Looks great. Renovating always takes more than you think and when it is finished it looks great but most people don't know all that goes on in...
Fresh water waves seem to be steeper and wilder than salt water waves although I am sure a lot of salt water sailors would want to argue the...
Morning all. Just above freezing this morning. I had a nice quick visit with Mom yesterday. Today is the last week of work for this calendar...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Brian Shawgo & crasper & Deitrick1979 & Dr45 & foothillsfire & JoeFHCclubclub jon1212 & Jose A.S.T.S. &...
Morning All. Above freezing and rainy. I am in shock. I cleaned up my sewing room and actually vacuumed the floor. I was inspired by those who...