If you are looking for work my company is hiring. I’m pretty sure refusing to plug the trailer in and dragging the wiring off is a requirement.
[ATTACH]
Some peoples way is the only way…
Huh, I’ll have to look for it.
I was wondering how long it was going to take for penis size to be discussed. Lol I was just swapped from an beat 6.4 f350 to a less beat 6.2...
That’s pretty cool. I has seen some interesting things with fungus but this is new to me.
woodstock soapstone wood stove - general for sale - by owner
Was at the neighbors a little while ago. He heats primarily with wood. Buys log loads and processes them. There are a couple large pine logs...
[MEDIA]
I got that look today when I was pulling this out of the dumpster.[ATTACH] my coworker asked if I was having a bonfire. Nope it’s going in the...
Yeah, sorry. Some context is helpful. That bumper had that stain on it when the truck was issued to me! I get no respect!:wacky:
Nice! Fluid film is your friend. Modern vehicles rot way too fast in the rust belt.
Water undermined the slam on the slope. We were attempting to fill the void with flow fill. 16 yards in one section of the slab lifted and burped.
Mmmm…perogies!
Yup been there many times camping with the boys.
Those north easterners, I tell ya :wacky:
We do the same. Keeps from getting “cooler stew” from the melting ice.
It’s BIG and yellow in the first pic.
No man wears his sisters pants!