I want to thank NH mountain man Mountain again for my gifts a couple years ago, one was a NH hoodie sweatshirt, I love it but kiddo raided my...
I too used a steel stiff bristle brush for a couple decades, here, smaller pipe and soot eater, different for sure! I don't use a drill, I go...
Dad's wife is home now, with her kitty :) We all know how much better things are at home. One side of face now droopier than before but her...
Thank you, Dad's passed on now but I know he's looking after her in Heaven.
Prayers appreciated for my Dad's wife, Karen. This is her 4th ministroke since late 2020.
Those dogs in the high country blow my mind. The huge range they cover and still protect the flock. WWW talked to a sheepherder once that said...
Hi, it appears they are, interesting, they had that water filter on sale this weekend and I eyed it really hard! (wondering if it took the Berkey...
:drool:
x2!
I didn't know you have 2 dogs, congrats!
I just googled, she'll be HUGE! Congrats, is Maple going to show her the ropes?
This is clever, looks like limited time sale. Emergency Water Bank by Alexapure
Thanks on the congrats and the tip :)
I know, right!
Who knew, I guess we're getting metal siding on front of our house. :ups:
What will you use it for?
I'm sorry Larry, glad your back for some serious Pet Therape
Nice, what kind of timer? I need the water plugged in 24/7, heater at night, and light dusk to dawn. Thanks
Thanks, thought it might be a boating term, got it now. You guys should use WY wind instead lol
What is a gale wind?