Just a suggestion. You mention a tune up kit. Stay away from the cheap kits from places like amazon and ebay. Cheap import stuff of poor quality....
Well done BRAD.
First thing I noticed as well. Very little angle there ; looks close to a 10 degree milling chain compared to a normal chain in the 30 degree range.
It's been a few years for me but I smoked them in the past. Dry brine for a couple days and then to the smoker. We had the gang over and I was...
Had no idea the was such a thing as another forum. I did no wood today myself but certainly thought of it. Next three days is going to be nothing...
I can relate to the pile. I have a good size pile I am burning from now. I was going to stack it but haven’t gotten to it. At this point I might...
You got a nice Ash. Your tractor isn't too bad either.
I second that. I hate to stack and I am not too good at it. Great score rustyknife!
Certainly something to remember. Like when your truck doesn't start. #1 Check battery ; yup it's there ( in this case is there fuel in the tank)...
Well I drove past this tree twice today. Coming home about 4pm when I drove by there was a big azz Tom Turkey walking in the grass about 10 feet...
LOL I pick both.
Great teamwork. Nice to see so many members here from our state working together. Let's keep it going!
I have driven by that tree hundreds of times. Actually will be driving by it again today; twice. I will now have to take a closer look.
The mold broke when he popped out! Started on Halloween and now Thanksgiving? That would be way ahead of schedule for me.
Looks like a perfect specimen for kindling. I love tools! So I could easily be take the bait on one of those.
Hope everyone has a great day.
I like the uglies and chunks. A little tough to store but make great stove wood. Easy loading and they seem to burn a long time , maybe since a...
You are close. If you ever get any you want to mill please reach out. I’ll hook you up.
I would love to mill some. I have done wood projects with some. It had a greenish sort of center. It came fro a big box store. on my list for...
Great that you guys are getting after it. Hard worker for sure. Hope he went easy on you.