I took my mingo to Pa and marked a bunch of logs prior to cutting. Things started smoothly but got out of hand when the ope folks started cutting...
Here’s Liriodendron tulipifera aka Poplar bark. I don’t have any Beech pics, but the bark is smooth. Imo the leaves are distinctly different in...
Nice score Brad! This video is for you :yes: https://youtube.com/shorts/TeTLvZ09Jj4?feature=share
The ergonomic handle is a game changer :rofl: :lol:
Nice looks good with the shiny spikes.
Any pics of the collection?
Is it split and stacked yet? :thumbs:
That’s crappy news. Sorry you have another back injury that requires surgery. I hope the surgery relieves your pain and restores full mobility.
I had a personal pie tasting contest and apple is still the champ with pecan receiving an honorable mention.
Are you able to access the outside and inside rows? That’s a pic of a lot of work. How long did it take to accumulate that much? I’m seeing big...
Beautiful big rounds of hl :salute:
There’s a big tree growing in your shed. What species? I like the deluxe chunks pen.
Always nice to get a little ash on Thanksgiving.
On my way to mom and dad’s and passed a long leaf pine forest fire. [ATTACH]
I frequently get metal stained oak logs. Most city trees have had something nailed to them during their long life. Sometimes I hit metal on the...
Nice Score! I want to see a video of Sampson dominating the log.That’s enough for the whole Lexington bbq festival.
Does it matter? I haven’t been here long enough to see a spirited debate on bark orientation. Which way dries faster? The size of my stacks...
In my area most new stations have efree. I googled e free gas to find one with 93 efree. Closest gas station has 89 efree.
And the rise of the lumbersexual. I have a feeling you’ll soon be able to buy utility pants pre splashed with bar oil and stained with metal...
Welcome to FHC! Post up some pics of your knives.