Those woods are so wide open!
It will be for my sons road side stand. I cut. He splits and stacks
LOL!
I can't even think about that until I finish up 2022.
I would go with whatever blower has the highest cubic foot air displacement. They all seem to be reliable but volume of air is key.
Yeah, different positions within time zones does play a role for sure.
Thanks. Mine usually don't look like that but that's because I hardly ever take the time like I did on this one due to the difficulty.
I’ve had this dead oak tree on my property that’s been leaning pretty heavily over my fence into my back yard which is all nice grass. I w been...
It’s been a little while since my last update. I am now north of 215 cords delivered. Orders have slowed (thankfully) which has allowed me to...
Awesome!
I have Bose sound blocker ear muffs. I listen to just about anything I have on my Amazon music app. Could be old school rap, classic country,...
I enjoy being able to see outside at 7am again
Gotta love the Goldilocks wood!
Looks like some sort of oak to me
Now you need to find the tree and cut it down! Best firewood there is I've heard. We don't have them around here.
For problematic gum, I've learned it's definitely easier and cleaner to not split right down the middle but more off centered to start. I'd...
Chiggers and ticks are still very active. We've had some light frosts but not enough to kill them bastids off yet.
Heal up quickly!
I have a tree of heaven in my woods on my 1.5 acre lot. It's covered in lantern flies and their eggs. I'm going to wait until they are all done,...
We are looking at a 7+ day stretch of low to mid 70's here which is about 10-15 degrees above average for this time of year.