Sassafras and elm skinnies in the Lopi. 32 outside. [ATTACH]
You only get to read a few free WSJ articles before they make you pay to view them.
Very cool. :yes: I’ve only seen the falls from the American side, and from taking the boat tour.
My seedlings that were planted in March have done well this year, the tallest reaching about 2’ high. Now that the trees are going dormant I...
You’ve definitely earned your keep on that one. I also really like the look of your great wall of firewood running parallel with your driveway up...
[MEDIA]
Nice clean drops and great score in general. :yes: Got to love fast drying wood that doesn’t have to be hauled far. This is a different storage...
X2 with pin oak. Still the red oak family and good firewood. Nice straight grain trunk for the win too :thumbs:
Interesting. I based my “scaled up” comment solely on what size splits the firebox can accommodate, irrespective of how many square feet the stove...
That’s pretty amazing :yes: This particular fox has been hanging around the commuter lot all year. I’ve seen it carrying around rabbits and...
Second picture left to right: black birch, black birch, red maple, red maple, black birch, red maple. Edit: could be yellow birch. Either way,...
I was meeting my coworkers at the commuter lot this morning and made a new friend. https://youtu.be/7vszX6W-HV4
A little cooler this morning at 41. Sassafras and elm on the job.
Wow Brad. Some serious spines on that tree. I didn’t realize how large the thorns were or that the trees got that big o_O What a great way to...
LOL I still have to count it. I found a few stray 45s which brings the total to 57 rounds of 45ACP, also there were a couple dozen rounds of 22LR...
Looks like it was a dead branch, so it could be burned this year if you really needed it. Left near the hot stove for a couple days should get it...
This was given to me by a younger guy (29) who’s had it for about 10 years. Apparently he got his permit and a couple pistols, went to the range...
New guy started at work recently. Got to talking yesterday and he tells me he sold all of his firearms minus a 22 revolver. Says he has some 9mm...
I've only been having morning/early evening fires sporadically, and have been making it a point to use up the uglies and shorts first. Since the...
Second page, about halfway down. I picked up one log of the stuff accidentally, from a roadside cutting near my work back in February. First time...