I have a lot of memories and a damm active brain still. But likely the day will come that starts with, " Who am I?" and other inane questions will...
You are a young'n you haven't been around long enough to have formed one.:D:p
What most of us might no longer have. :p:p:cool::salute::eek::faint::faint::faint::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::yes::yes::yes::rofl:...
Where??
Pete, lookey what was old became new again. My smellchecker is busted.
Well Eric, thanks for the old memories. IIRC TJ used gravity for his version. I am old and suffer from CRS and I am STUPID just ask wildwest.
I got rid of mine years ago so I couldn't wheel myself into the garage to take a picture of mine at the old place tj had his version.
Eric this thread should lead to a picture of said contraption and one builder of many try the 16 post. Air quality
A bit of hard learned advice watch out for over medication. I was in and out in 9 days and was making steady progress towards a full recovery...
Cluck cluck stew one of my favorites.
SSS!!!!!!!:doh::dex::picard::loco: :crazy::faint::faint::whistle::whistle::jaw::jaw::hair::hair:
X4 on the Birthday and may GOD be with you on the other.
No comment.
Multi fuel JT
Likely it is still blinking 4s.
There is a formula that is used based on the number of bedrooms. it is used to size the system and to determine the pumping schedule. It is sort...
Normally an offer is made contingent upon a septic system pumping or inspection, hell what would I know.
Huh?? I gave mine a pumping after 12 years. What do you have for a leach bed????
Huh, you forgot something in your offer me...