Thank you, I'll take a peek to see :)
I'm sorry :( We had something go through here late this summer and the lung/nose was prolific for weeks.
:hair: This home was a wind tunnel when we bought it, literally snow dust would blow in by the floor board trim with high winds o_O. Tirlet seat...
Jay, is your stove in the basement? If so can you move it up to the main floor and shut the basement door? You could keep the cold downstairs...
yooperdave , we are so appreciative of the wireless outside temperature gauge, THANK YOU!! Would anyone know if I got another one for inside my...
Lows in the 20's overnight, highs in the 50's. Amazing unusually calm winds this fall :)
:drool::drool::drool: I never cared for raw onions before I had Covid and my sense of taste changed, now I love and crave the thin ones!
No Doubt!!! We paid $100 surcharge for mileage for our last load (~9 cord) but we all pay for gas and tires etc. But frankly I was glad he was...
:doh: I was going to order some too
Lodgepole is ~~$100/cord out here IN LOG, not processed.
We did the same for our little one, we ran the wood stove for 17 years before, toddlers fall, it's a fact. Only thing I can think of to caution...
:rofl: :lol:
Prayers for all
LOL, no doubt, but the drifts are not from a lot of snow, it's the constant wind, I think this storm was maybe a foot of snow? Yes, just one...
Is the chain dulled?
Hi again I'm sorry I missed this. Well, I'm a dork, the "chicken run" I bought is NOT chain-link, it's chicken-wire. We finally got the frame up...
Wow, I've been playing this since Feb when WW made this thread, just got my second solve on 2 tries.
Not ready for cold weather already. That said, at least we're getting some fall this year instead of instant summer to winter.
:eek:
Have a great day TrinitySouth99 !