[ATTACH] vaj crotch failure :smoke:with domino’s
At least it’s raining [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The drive would be my main consideration. For me, next to being a doper, there’s no greater waste of life than time spent in traffic. If 15k was...
If no one’s ever told you, make the stump cut last, especially if you only have one saw. High likelihood it will dull your saw. I was hoping to...
Also uses one tank of oil per tank of gas like a proper saw should. Squeeze the trigger all the way and watch out brother you’re about to...
That fun didn’t even cost a tank of gas. [ATTACH]
Cutting wood should never be a struggle. It should be the best part of firewood. :saw: Fixin to ginsu this with XS400. 462 for the stump cut and...
Send a broker my way and we’ll make a deal. :makeitrain" Forest grown White oaks are gun barrel straight and mostly knot free for 30-50’
My 661 easily handles a 28” bar. I’d recommend going to 80-90cc, although a pro 70cc saw would be a big step up from the rancher.
You’re welcome to come get a white oak log and I’ll throw in a couple monster Poplar logs. The big poplar comes down as soon as I can get the...
No damper on my day. I will win the battle.. eventually. :rofl: :lol: I have a plan
Finally got back to this list of things to do. White oak with a limb over the roof and through the top of another. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Keep the bonfire a safe distance away from out buildings :campfire:Hope everyone has a safe fun filled gtg. :thumbs:
Whoa whoa whoa, you can’t go tossing around facts like that. :rofl: :lol: $10 pays for the extra r&d and testing to make sure it’s right for pro duty.
It’s only October and you’ve already won the blizzard of 22-23 trophy. :salute:
Imo the most impressive thing about the 500i is how light it is and the balance with a 32” light bar. The 462 is also impressively light. I use...
Congrats! Put a 25” Stihl light on it.
The HD is 2 miles away and I don’t want to go. The store was only listing 3 in stock and there’s a 50% chance that’s not true.
The closest RK is 60mi away, so I ordered 8gal of Echo b&c oil from HD. $89 with tax and free delivery.
No, this place is high. Apparently they don’t make enough raping Kubota buyers. The orange gallon jug of stihl bar oil was $28. A gallon of echo $19.