Yes sir , I am chunking it too. As much as they are a pain to store, they are great to burn. Easy loading , just open the door and toss a few in....
I thought I was going have to hit the dislike button until I read the last seven words here.
Is this like sharpening both sides of the cutters? That way it is imposable to put the chain on backwards. Why not sharpen the bottom too, then...
Seeing this reminds me of a Ruger Single Six I have. It is one of 32 guns engraved from Bill Ruger himself from when we built his 1932 Stutz...
Would have been some really nice boards from that. Nice wood!
Just a little extra shade around the Cabana? That looks like a pretty interesting house. Is that yours?
A 45 mile commute each way to my last job was what finally made me pack it in. It was a great job but after 13 years of almost 100 miles daily I...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Here is the oak.
Go for it. You have to start somewhere. It’s all a learning curve but that’s part of the game Do you have any idea what kind of mill it is? No...
Well that is different.
500i for the win!
Didn’t you almost loose a limb there once? :eek:
Same thing happened here a few years back in a Bluefish tournament they have every year.
Mill it ; if it turns out like a bucket full of poop' then burn it. It looks like a nice clean , straight section there at the bottom.
Wow mid August. Mid August here was Hotter than Hot! ; humid and unbearable. This really brings out what a difference we can have climate wise.
Going through that list brings back memories...A friend of mine was going out with a girl named " Virginia Hamm" You mean to tell me that when...
Oh yeah , I'm liking the looks of that !
Nice Job !
I did a couple cages for chunks. Made from some old gates that were getting tossed out One side is a gate that swings open They are 4x4x4...
16 inch piece of pvc pipe and lumber crayon. Fits in pocket , white so it stands out and free