Those are pretty nice to watch & would be nice to run. I could do without the feller, that skidder would be the cats meow though.
I was hoping that it was ready to burn but the bigger pieces tested 24% - 32%,so it all needs to go to the outdoor stacks for a year or so. Most...
That’s what I was envisioning as well, maybe even put the splitter in the caboose spot. Not legal around these parts to pull more than 2 hooked...
I didn’t have to help harvest today so I went back to my aunts to get the dead oak limbs out of the ditch. I got these out. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
It’s just an old barge box grain wagon.
What breed of cigar is that ?
I am checking tire sizes, ply ratings & load capacities to determine sideboard height for tolerable load limits. It probably doesn’t need...
Well, that’s all going to depend on the weather & how harvesting goes. Once we get rolling I won’t have much time to do any wood cutting or...
I just pulled this home this evening. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It needs one new tire, the others look serviceable. The wheel...
I just got 5 of those, I think… Let us now what you think of it.
I believe you are correct, a person could end up with a bunch of different type of cutters per loop.
Going to have this one tonight [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This will be my after dinner smoke [ATTACH]
I didn’t grow them, I just found them. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Here’s the link to the article Drew Estate Collaborates with Metallica's James Hetfield for BLACKENED “M81” Cigar - Cigar News - Blind Man's Puff
I would really like to try one of these [ATTACH]
I am having this one tonight. The caps on these box press Ave Maria’s are terrible, they are always cracking or trying to come off. [ATTACH]
It was a very good cigar.
Negative on the thorn free, it had a few but not as many as some.
I split this load by hand & yes I believe splitting wood by hand is cathartic experience even if my shoulders & elbows occasionally don’t agree....