This ^^^^^^
Good morning, members. Had some rain overnight. 54⁰ now, heading to 70⁰ A bit of yard work this morning. Then a few errands. Be safe Be...
If you eat too much, a gray fuzzy tail begins to grow.:cool:
Cover it all, if you have cover material.
Good morning, members. Cool and dry to start. Heading towards 70 with showers later. I hope to get the lawn mowed this morning. Then...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] The inside was good as well. Oh yes. Vanilla ice cream went with it. :yes:
That's a Brad doorstop special!
I didn't ask about any copyright violation when I borrowed the logo back in March . :cool: [ATTACH] The cast came off, but I kept it.
Do you have the means and space to stack those logs for now, to split later?
Looks like you had favorable weather. Thanks for sharing!
Good morning, members. Coolest morning yet, 37⁰ dp28⁰ bright stars. Off to the beach today. Should be mid-60's and breezy. Be safe Be healthy
Then poplar is your best option. There's lots of worse options. How much wood do you go through in a year's time?
Does it get cut to your stove length? A horse ranch. Does he keep expanding pastures, which is why he's cutting trees, clearing land? Nice way...
Yup... it was smelling real nice here earlier. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Low 40's and clear. Forecast to mid-50's. 64⁰ inside so I lit off the fire I built earlier this week. We had an inch...
My favorite option is 3+year, CSS'd.:yes: By my availability Red oak Red Maple Black birch Mix of ash, chestnut, apple, black locust.
Shhhh... he gets his share. :rofl: :lol:
Good on you for having the patience to follow through with your messaging to the guy! :salute:
Find a new place to shop. :cool:
Understood. I'm displaying my ignorance of PTO. My comment was for snowblowers. :yes: