Most plentiful here is sugar maple, but we almost never cut live trees because of the log value. Beech and a few remnants of ash are still around....
Even the dog looks like he’d rather have a ported 346 than a 362 ;)
You’ll hear it if you’re too high. Sounds like a/c kicking on and off in a car
The xtorq coil retards the timing below about 3k rpm for easier starting. If you’re tuned right around that rpm, it will surge up and down. Once...
If’n I was a husky fan I’d have a ported 346 or 3
You missed a good deal by a couple days. Maulhead wanted $375 for a nice 362 on ope. Just looked and it’s sold
Lol
Ahh. Mine won’t turn up that high
Unless the wrist pin bearing was seizing up from not enough oil…
A man can only get so nekkid
Come on up in 4 months when it’s only 10° outside and we will cut some firewood in flannel shirts. You can wear a snowsuit :D [ATTACH]
It sucks. But I’m not wearing pants when it’s 85°
Double D > Single D
I have a gallon here. I can send you down some and see if Lucas can knock Stens out of its position
That’s a deep rabbit hole with many different paths to be followed lol
I’m in. Gotta see if any of the MI Mafia wants to tag along
350-4 :cool:
I remember the sludge buildup associated with Pennzoil as a kid. QS wasn’t as popular around here back then. Didn’t actually find out about the QS...
No more Makita or Dolmar gas operated ope at all
That was back pre-1990 or so. They were known for paraffin buildup. Moar better nowadays. Wife put 280k on her ‘01 Tahoe runnng QS only