Oh oh you can multiply the damage with extra grounds :smoke: [MEDIA]
You should replace your spark plugs. I’m pretty sure M2theB worked on one recently that chewed on a ground strap electrode chunk. Here’s...
Doesn’t this one have a log cradle? [ATTACH]
I have not noticed any damage to Elms, but will take a closer look.
You’re welcome. I drove through a small town in SW Va this weekend that was a wasteland of dead Ash. I hope some of our bugs like Asian trees.
A few miles north of me. Invasive species that can signficantly damage to elm trees found in North Carolina :: WRAL.com Apparently we don’t...
I read that they are edible, but are better when pickled. I’m going to pass on the china fruit.
The olive family doesn’t sound appealing
I don’t know what it is. Can I eat the fruit? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
2 storm clouds in the state and we got it. This is after raining most of the day yesterday. [ATTACH]
Cherry
Oak leaf maple?
If it doesn’t leak when placed bottom side down and does leak when the saw is on it’s side, than it’s probably the vent. Is it an aftermarket tank...
When you want to save $5?
I agree it looks like a pile of Red Maple
Tanaka is a name I haven’t seen for years. [ATTACH]
I got some white oak split and stacked and now it’s pouring rain. Happy Labor Day! Looking forward to some firewooding without soaked shirt and pants.
Is the tank vent leaking?
Seems like overkill. Loose stacked is going to have more air space and flow. I hand stack and tarp cover and the wood right under the cover...
I think it’s a big Hickory, maybe Bitternut