I love shorts and uglies. Shoulder season wood or filling around the splits in the stove in January.
One of the advantages of early sunsets in Fall and Winter
I bought an Echo at Home Depot a few years ago. Filled with mix and bc oil. Wouldn't rev. Returned. I'm sure this was an exception but I'm not...
Hand splitting is my favorite part of the whole process. I only do 2 to 4 cords a year so I don't have to kill myself. Pieces that are too...
There is still an A & W in Middlebury, VT and I think it's the last one in the state.
Wow. I'm only working on 24/25.
I predict there will be warmer than normal days, colder than normal days, and normal days. Some will be sunny,some cloudy. Snow will come and go...
I like shorts for the same reason
Nice dog
We finally got an inch yesterday and another downpour today.
Or Charlotte Vermont and Charlotte N.C. Vermont is Shar-lot and N.C. is Shar-lut
We got almost nothing again.
We got almost no rain yesterday
I think elm produces really good heat. A lot of elm I've had has been small enough to not need splitting. When it did need to be split I would let...
I thought I was the only one that did that.
I built my woodshed by using the roof from an old metal storage shed supported by 4x4 posts and 2x6 frame. Holds 4 cords.
That looks really good!
QUOTE="corncob, post: 1383686, member: 8842"]It's global warming don't ya know??? It is definitely odd that the 3rd week in July is hot.
I only split when it's below 70 degrees.
It looks like boxelder to me