My uncle thinks it’s Red Elm but I disagree. What do you folks think. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I have had zero issues with my 2511t, it’s probably 3 years old. Several folks on the OPE Forum really like them, I am sure there are some Echo...
I use 40:1 also but I will probably fall in the 16-20 gallon category, maybe more. If I remember correctly I filled my barrel last fall & I think...
How big is your tank ? I will have to check & see what it is around here. A month or so ago it was around $2.
Anything in particular that you are looking for ?
Well, if I know the person & they don’t answer, all bets are off; any thing goes.
Having this one for an after supper cigar. [ATTACH] I think tomorrow’s go box will have a Country Man, a Drew Estate Red & am Oliva 2nd. We...
It was blue, I was guessing.
Going to have this one while sharpening some chains this afternoon [ATTACH]
Looks like moving the mountings on the carryall would be the easiest route to go.
Both the RP & LFD were great, I smoked them down to about 1/2” or so.
I know on some larger tractors you can actually move the 3pt lift arm past the stop by removing a guide that keeps the lever enclosed in the slot....
After doing several thousands of these I am sure Randy knows what he is doing. Mine is the same way & I have had no issues, Randy builds great saws.
You could buy another adjustable arm for the other side of the 2pt & crank them both up to gain yourself some lift height.
You won’t gain much if any front height from extending your 3rd arm. It will level it out the platform when lifted but the back will tilt down...
Having this one this evening while tootling around checking out my hay patches & listening to the ballgame, LFD 500 Ligero [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
What kind of wood & did you buy it ? I think I paid $699 or $799 for my 25 ton at Menards 2 years ago. I just got the Orschlen flyer in the...
I’ve cut some 28” stuff but I believe that those are well over that. Lots of splits & btus in those trunks.
Having this one this evening [ATTACH]