:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Thanks and LOL!
Sorry. We had 3 older baby coons on our property, Wirehaired Viszla got ahold of one that was in our fenced dog yard, and somehow made to our...
I have some good news, and hopefully permanent. Husband has had lung trouble for almost 4 years now. He was using steroids and inhalers the...
:rofl: :lol: Wait, Hey!
I ordered a new back garage door (30x80), all steel/no window. They delivered a 36 with windows. I'd love that door instead but the current one...
x3
Hope you had a great day!
and Horkn , I heard a Google place in Iowa had a fire tonight and there are a bunch of outages. And B, even though you are on DDG, it bounces...
We have Dubois, pronounced DaBoys. It was a concilation to the Indians who didn't like the man Dubois.
how are they pronounced?
Weird, seems like people towards the east pronounce Nevada as Nev ah dah. Not out here, hard second a. Also important. Here the first t is...
I tagged you on the pic of her on the chicken thread :) She's a SWEETIE and holy cow so obedient.
eatonpcat , Giant Pointing Griffon, has a beard kind of like Schnauzers/Kerry Blue Terrier.
I'm sorry I don't have one, all my hand me down phones bit the dust. I have one of her rear end on the chicken thread, will tag you if I find it :)
:tractor: , imagine this is you on a motorcycle:) I think the "change fuel filter" goes by miles? to put the alert on the dash ? Glad you love...
Nah, that was Canadian border VT 's new dog, SmooshywooshyFace.
Window seals! I bought a full truck kit 10-15 years ago, crud, I don't recall if there were new door seals in it or just windows only. I'll have...
thank you Eric
How does one use asparagus trees? Harvest the seeds?