I am enjoying that now,the heat got to me yesterday and I went to bed early.
What?? Another year older? You have a ways to go in order to catch up with us oldies. X2 you young one.
I am sitting here swilling a Lemonade will go for a spike a bit later.
It did.
What, that Old Coot had another Birthday? X2 OM!!
That isn't quite what I needed but my image viewer seems to be showing the left talons under feathers at extreme magnification.
Linky to the pic please
Not really, take a closer looky.
We have had those, turkey vultures, and two different fox still have rodents, but not as many, the heat keeps them away for most of the day. Today...
Too warm for a pellet stove fire??
X4 Oh Green One!
Never believe an average when the standard deviation is the same as the average, take what you are told with a ton or so of salt.
X6 Old One!
NON-Stop.
'BOUT TIME YOU DID SOMETHING FOR MOMMA.
X6!!
Good luck.
It is the same with the pellet heads.
Poke the pig. Poke.
And what planet are you on?