Good morning, members. We had a few light showers overnight. Maybe more later today. A hot day ahead. Pushing 90⁰ I'll go for a walk....
You'd need to alter it to allow for air circulation. Not a bad idea, however.
Oh man..... you got the bricks all dirty and sooty! :cool: Nicely done, Scotty!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Hot and muggy weather returns today. Chance of rain later tonight. I hope it rains, but I'll believe it when I see...
My SIL in North Carolina has a 3 season room. It has lots of windows and a ceiling fan. No AC. It does have a fireplace with gas logs that...
It's laughable!:salute:
No opportunity to compost the chips?
Tubes get my vote.
Butterflies are liking the Stargazer lilies, as I do. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice cool temps. 61⁰ and DP 52⁰ to start. Heading to mid-80's. 2nd attempt to get dad his hearing test. Meeting a...
Good morning, members. The heat wave broke overnight. Zero rain - :( 69⁰ with DP in mid-50's. Good morning to go for a walk. Be safe Be healthy
X2
Best of luck with the results.
Good morning, members. 77⁰ with DP of 70⁰ to start. Yuk. Thunderstorms later today. Rain is so needed. I'll do some grocery shopping as soon...
Starts tonight. Some segments about local waters here in the northeast. Shark Week 2022 takes a bite out of Cape Cod
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. It'll be pushing 100⁰ today. Triple digits are unusual. Another day of drinking lots of water. Very enjoyable day...
Rt3 was a parking lot for about 15 miles this morning.
Humarock. North of Plymouth.