Curious if there’s still a roadside memorial for 3 teenage girls who lost their life just outside of Nags head.
These all work but I grew up like that and promised myself I wouldn’t sit in my own house and sweat. I have no problem going through multiple...
This!
Yep, dew point is what you need to watch the most
Hot air holds more moisture than cooler air so 48% at 96 degrees still means there is a lot of water vapor in the air.
I don’t know a whole lot about the cycles/habits of persimmon but I will say that no tree makes predictions. They react to current or past...
I knock the dust out of the air filter every 4-5 tanks. Maybe a compressor to it once in a while. My saws get used 5-6 days a week this time of year
Nice job Jeff
I’ve been putting long hours in cutting wood the past two weeks. Yesterday was an 8 hour day. I am leaving for Costa Rica and won’t return until...
Talking to anyone and firewood will come up for you! Haha
When I’m hitting it hard, I go through half a dozen chains in a week
It’s easy on the body and it’s stuff you can fly through
Working the big saws/bars in that heat…kudos to you! You put in a man’s day no doubt.
Cutting a whole lot of Goldilocks wood the past few days. Been putting in long days to prep for my vacation.
I don’t know exactly. About 7-8 for the 390 and 5-6 for the 038. He only charges $5. Well worth it in my opinion
And I hit metal again today. Arghh!
Nice work.
The I beam shows some wear as well but not like the guide bars. I know what you mean about a wider push plate and more stress. I shear off bolts...
Great prices! That’s just to drop off?
I know your pain. Hit metal in a log this morning