Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 462guy & bowtieman427 & Bruce Baker & Chris from Sweden & cus_deluxe & & Dave Meister & Dj Lee &...
Morning All. Heavy overcast and some more scotch mist happening. It is becoming dreary. One day nice, like yesterday where I was inside all day...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Will C [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 1964 262 6 & Bo W. & bob95065 & Countryboy & countryhog & DustyDS & Emerson & Gergg & hammer & Hitch &...
Very boxy. I hope they don't use that warehouse looking siding on it. Several around here have gone for that look.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Armbru84 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Braque & french69ssrs & Geo & HeatherLCA & Rangerbait & Shane & Steve Gendell
Although it is not on my bucket list, I wouldn't pass up the chance if it was available.
We were into serious sailing and the GSDs were not. We would get a dogsitter (campinspecter 's brother) to come and stay at the house with them...
that's smooth talking right there.
Definitely didn't want to hit the rhododendron. Nice job.
So I had to look up what a tractor pull was all about. I have never heard of them before. You can tell I am from the very west coast!
Someone asked for pictures of our German shepherds. I think it was yooperdave Romeo on the left (130 lbs), Juliet on the right (75 lbs). Juliet...
Afternoon all. Just watched the Blue Jays win. Again down to the last innings for the win. Bookkeeping and sewing in the works for the rest of...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 665.0coupe & bdbuilder1 & brogsie & CleanFire & Cobb & Cummins02 & Dan-VA & eric adams & gravelroad & J...
Afternoon all. Got our walk in this morning before breakfast. Dark threatening skies with the promise of rain. It tried to rain as we came home...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bigben716 & Devin86 & Frenchstoves & Goat Boy & JohnTheWoodNut & JRV & Lisa & Matthew Bishop & Michelle &...
Morning all. Slow start to the day as we were up late. campinspecter's circulator addition to the boiler went well and worked the way he wanted...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to CamperLifestyle & campfireready & CTWood2015 & EP357 & greg west & JoeS500 & JustinShoe &...
I just checked some stats and it looks like we have had 27 inches of rain this year so far. Usually we get about 70 to 75 inches a year. This...