Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. I'm taking dad for an annual appointment with a cardiologist. I'll do some grocery shopping while...
People should know that there's no bathroom on the corporate helicopter. :cool:
The seat at home is more comfortable. There's no line to use the toilet. Food and drink is much less expensive. :cool:
I soaked it in 50/50 vinegar/distilled water. I used a cotton swab to poke through anything blocking the honeycomb. I let it dry outside in a...
Good morning, members. Nice start to the day. 60⁰ and DP in low 50's. Taking dad for a hearing test this morning. Then, some this-n-that,...
There's still good meat on that tree. Nicely done.
This guy has the same stove we do. [MEDIA] I don't agree with his advise. I'm not going anywhere near my cat, with pipe cleaners.
Good project! Good luck with the build.
Good muggy morning, members. I just got back from a walk. Nice morning for a walk. But, not much else. 70⁰ and relative humidity at 91%....
It's the time of year to clean out your stoves and chimneys. Mine is getting done this morning.
Good morning, members. Another nice day to start. Comfortable temps with building overcast. Much needed rain later tonight. We're having the...
We need a bigger boat![ATTACH]
Agreed! It's a decent zoo out in the woods/country. Nice place to take kids.
Ditto!!
I had cut down a mistaken hickory last year. Hickory down It was actually a chestnut of the American branch. Here's the current state of sprout...
I'm at the end of my e-free gas. The closest place that pumps it, is ~2hr ride, each way. It's up near WeldrDave's new acreage, in NH. I need...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 60⁰ and clear, with low humidity. headed to mid-80's, low humidity. A few more things to do in...
Take a whole package of Roman candles and tape them together. Then with spare fuse, connect them together. I'll use the hole in a cinder block...
Nicely done! Looks good enough to eat!:salute:
My yard work consistently of non-picture worthy spreading lawn fertilizer. Then the picking of berries blue. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Followed by...