I can't think of too much I dont like. I don't get much dirt caked wood. Except for tornados and ice storms, there's not much I won't go out and...
Thats funny Jason, I too move seasoned wood to other locations to make room for new stuff in primo drying locations. Keeps me skinny ish. Sca
Another benefit to the three year plan, is that rounds don't need to be split quite as small for drying purposes. When I'm tired, I can split...
Today's cannin adventure.... Kale. Dehydrated (Excalibur 9 tray dehydrator, 12 years old) Powdered (recent Ninja purchase) Screened thru a sifter...
I agree, 2.5 maybe 3 if its enough above the pallet deck. 5 pallets at 40"×48" each is 2 cord at 4' tall...guessing you have 5' in height there?...
Hey now that looks real good! I like the shed build. That is sharp. Perfect piece of yard too....flat for driving a trailer in. Nice setup! Sca
As soon as we got our Jotul F500, we tore it apart, cleaned and sealed everything, and replaced a few parts (baffle board, ceramic mat, seals,...
Man that looks good. Nice to see it laid in, and before the heat. It looks like you got the bulk of it done, another good day and it'll be all...
Will be in the same boat next week. I do hope everything goes.well for you tomorrow. Sca
That stack looks good!! Thats a couple more days big oil isnt helping you stay warm. It would be cool to see the rest of your stacks. Cordwood...
We just got done with making fire starters, perhaps 200 in the last week or so. Fairly cheap, mostly with materials we had on hand. And, easy...
Im a couple months into a new job, the old one 15 years long. They got complacent, fired 2 managers at the end of '21, and 2 of us quit May of...
I've kinda decided not to register my next vehicle out of state. CT absolutely sux in about every way I can imagine, BUT, I would be avoiding...
Well, thats 4 less you have to scrounge elsewhere. My friend 'stumpy' and I hit the woods yesterday. There was a little more there than I...
It was 62 and cloudy yesterday, headed to 50 all night. Had a fire last evening: osk shorts and misc kindling chunks. It was nice for sitting...
On frozen meat: I'd rather have the bulk of meat canned. Whatever is in the chesst freezer should either be able to be eaten before it thaws, or...
In a similar situation here, except it is the neighbors I want to stay good with, and to a degree I dont want every square inch of yard to be wood...
In Ct, I have noticed an abundance of personal (non comercial) license plates from another neighboring state, on trailers towed by CT or MA...
Awesome!!! Good feeling isnt it? I bet you'll get creative for room. Sca
The last year we burned oil it was $2100 HHO, $500 Kerosene to space heat one room. As of february this year, if we'd bought oil & kero $3300 HHO,...