Or a worker said It’s hot and I’m tired of cutting with a dull saw. Let’s see what happens when you drop a rock in the clutch.
My guess is a tooth picked it up and it rocketed into the clutch cover at high velocity and it found a way in.
Nice, I don’t see any 500i’s. My local dealer said they are back ordered.
I was weedeating fence line today and saw a box turtle. About 20’ away I saw another smaller box turtle. Picked it up and carried it over to the...
Hell yeah, wood and more wood! :yes:
It’s fully Montreal steak seasoned. :campfire:
I filled up at Sams yesterday $4.27
Low 80’s is as good as it gets until October. :dennis:
Get a new company saw and that looks like a 3/8 .50 cut.
Low 80’s with low humidity so I tried to knock out the hardest firewood work for next winter. Almost got the racks fulled outside the front door....
The awesome side of the road peach and fruit stands are a few hrs SE of me, but I’ll try to get some non walmark melons if I can.
It does have a unique smell. Does Catalpa have the white ring under the bark and tight growth rings? I dug up my KC stump pic. [ATTACH]
It makes some pretty splits [ATTACH]
Those tractor pto honeycomb splitters are impressive. :woodsign:
No, I wouldn’t consider it light. I had to use several hp to get rounds to the splitter. In my wood moving estimation it’s close to oak.
Judas Priest will forever remind me of Myrtle Beach and illegal substances
No leaf pics, it came down this winter. Bark isn’t chunky enough to be Sassafras imo, but wood is similar texture, weight and look. Never had any...
I confirmed with the cleanup crew that it didn’t have needles, so it’s still a mystree. tbh I’m relieved I don’t have to wait a year to split it....
I didn’t do the cleanup on this tree, so I can’t rule it out, but I’m very familiar with the area where it came down and there’s no Hemlocks. Also...
Threads wrapped up in cutter head.