YES!!
Good morning, members. Mid-50's and overcast. Highs to be mid-60's. Rain is in the forecast for later today, which we can use. It's been a...
Yup. Cars in the region are all the same color this time of year. Yucky pollen color.
Land locked moray eel laying in wait.
Good morning, members. Warm to start. Then cooling down. Upper 60's now and dry. It should be a good day to go for a walk behind my...
Did the wood fairy just drop them there for you? Nice looking rounds and chunks.
Best of luck with it!
Nicely done. That's a lot to move!
Touched by an angel.
I hope you get to feeling better soon!
I walked to our town's center for a small-town parade and observance of Memorial Day. They stop at multiple monuments around the center....
Good morning, everyone. Upper 50's, clear, with low humidity, heading to mid-80's. I'll be attending our small-town Memorial Day...
I thought the winner got a ride in the corporate helicopter! As far as you can go on one tank of fuel. It would have been 2 tanks last year.
I would have to take out a loan for gas. :cool: Guess the Cordage
I was running a husky 351 of M2theB's. 16in. I was attacking the thinner logs, he the thicker. We met somewhere in the middle. After...
[MEDIA]
A full bench is a shelf, eh? :cool:
Taps. It gets to me every time I hear it.
Good morning, members. Nice refreshing air this morning. Mid-50's with DP in low 50's, clear with bright stars. Getting up to 80⁰ later today...
Well put EODMSgt. :salute: