[ATTACH] baby backs...foil to keep the mess outta my pit
wi fi is nice for overnight cooks
46° burning 100% pine pellets
i mean id take it if it was free and gift it to a lefty
pass
What? Maybe you should wake up
looks good Al!
I read yesterday that Bobby Goodson all terrain logging has gone out of business due to inflation......sad.
Coming to your town soon...make poor choices and reap the results
But I still like me some rubs besides spg
I drink coffee flavored black every morning
The killer hogs original is good for color and a small amount of flavor...if you really pile it on it tastes like sheetrock compound
S So far the malcom Reed rubs I've used have been less than steller
Got 30 one gal mylar bags coming
why are mylar bags the norm?? cant you vacuum seal with an oxygen absorber?
Cause if you do...you may find yourself pressing the credit card reader buttons at Walmart with your "nub" or your toe may be missing
Exactly!!
if you do look for a half case,there is a serial number break so be aware 2 different ones
47° and rain,burning oak,cherry,ash [ATTACH]
I like making Korean style corn and that's what I mainly use it for