I agree. Just carries ridiculous markup. Like buying a Ferrari refrigerator made by Frigidaire. But, some consumers are just brand loyal to a fault.
Yep, totally makes sense. :salute: But then again, the way some folks post on here at all times of day and with more than 10+ pics attached per...
Ya know, I stopped and thought about something- depending on loading/weighting a buck of that size, think about how much more wood could be slung...
+1 Or X2 :jaw: :rolleyes: :bug: :hair: :loco: :crazy: :picard: :headbang: :heidi: :tip: :deadhorse: These are some of the available emoji’s that...
And by defiance alone, it shall be that kitchen. :rofl: :lol: Definitely coming along gooder Pete. :D :handshake:
I love properly worded statements re: thermodynamics. :handshake:
Well it’s definitely not Mary elder. :D :thumbs:
Contrary to the thread title (and sorta off topic), I saw lightning bugs last week (5/18, easily a 1-2 weeks earlier than previous years) and a...
“…had 4" of rigid Styrofoam under mine because of where I live.” “…4" underslab foam…” Excellent choice, men :handshake: But (in no way aimed...
All the systems I helped my brother install were closed loop, 50/50 glycol mix. :salute: Not a lot of make up water involved.
I was gonna say- sounds like Brad got into a jar of Delta 8 gummies… :whistle: :sherlock: :wacky:
Happy late birthday, snappy billfold man. With today’s stoopid costs of everything, that snazzy snapper wallet might help you keep some $ inside...
In case some of ya’s don’t frequent the “Funny Pics” thread… I’ll just leave this here. [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
Great adventures await you Greenstick :yes: Makes it sound like you live at a research facility...:rofl: :lol: :handshake:
Japanese maple is exquisite Ron T :yes:
Note the chainsaw carving Scotty Overkill and those of you who also dabble. Mad skills, but I couldn’t help but think how many BTU’s were in that...
Now we’re frying with peanut oil. :salute: :rofl: :lol:
Ha. Nope.