He's in northern Cali according to his profile. I would think if he didn't cover his wood, it would sit there and rot.
Nice score. That is a big one for honey locust!
Nice score minus the gum
Better hurry before someone else jumps on it!
Nice score. Nice they use the grapple to unload and stack them somewhat neatly. The tree companies that drop off here dump so sometimes the logs...
Been a while since I did anything with the saw but I got the part you posted and put it on today. Rain kept me from running it more than 10...
Full 390 with 24” standard oregon bar is 22.5 pounds while the saw with 36” standard oregon bar is 25. I would have guessed it was more than a...
I love cutting limb wood to 16” while up in the air. So much quicker and easier
Just curious, you don't cut the limb wood right after felling the tree when a lot of it is up off the ground?
For which?
Nope, they are standard Oregon bars
Is that the Pemi?
Lot of good guesses so far. I will say, I was surprised at how small the difference is between the two. I would have personally guessed there...
We have a lot of guess the log weight posts so I figured I’d switch it up. The other day I had to put the 36” bar on my Husky 390. It felt...
It’s funny you posted this. The other day I had my long bar on my saw and decided to weigh it. I then compared the normal bar weight. Guess I will...
Cut and split…can’t beat that!
Oh that ain't no hoagie...hoagie like but definitely not a hoagie. And if you don't know, you don't know.
Sounds like white people problems.
Wow, amazing how different things are in different regions. I have enough customers close enough that 15 miles is about the maximum I will drive.
Come up just north of Hammonton and there are plenty of hickory trees. I would imagine there are some south of there as well but can't say for sure.