[ATTACH] [ATTACH] A little water in bottom of pan, to avoid scorching. Chunks of rhubarb go in, covered,, on low heat. One they start...
The rhubarb and strawberry "slop" came out well. I'll get a picture shortly.
I didn't realize just who's wood you are getting. Best of luck to him with his house and relocation! :salute:
Stem, trunk, log.... all work! Nice looking wood. I hope you can get the rest of it without issue.
Good morning, members. Mid 60's, overcast, with DP low 60's. Mid 70's later with slight chance of showers. My shoulder is reminding me that...
Yup. A bit. I suspect there'll be one in my futur e
Good luck with the change!
Another chapter in this harvest. We started at 8am and I was showering, then icing my shoulder by noon. Too hot/humid for afternoon work....
Good morning, members. Summery day ahead. Mid 60's, clear, and muggy. Heading to the upper 80's. Myself and a few others will be...
Hickory is a delicate wood to grow. They are adverse to the summertime screaming season there. :whistle:
Good morning, members. Warmest morning in a while. Windows were left open overnight for the first time. 62⁰ outside. 71⁰ inside. Foggy....
Sweet!
[ATTACH]
It was listed just under a week. We received 3 offers. All were above the listing price. We accepted the offer least likely to fall apart.
Good morning, members. Mid 50's and overcast, a bit of fog. Heading to 70⁰, mixed sun and clouds. I managed to cut the lawn yesterday. But...
Yes!!!! :salute:
I'm guessing we burned just about 3 cord this year. A little less than average. Just means that I've now got 4yr red oak for next year!
I have a Weber Smokey Mountain bullet smoker. I use charcoal and just a few chunks of thumb- sized smoke wood. What kind of smoker do you have,...
I hope it heats up for you, and soon.
Good morning, members. Mid 40's and overcast. Heading to 60⁰. Well, as expected, mom has tested positive for covid. No symptoms. 10 days...