I prefer my Daisy Duke shorts and rainbow tube top.
Very rare do I eat fast food but if I do Chick-filet seems to be the #1 choice , yeah I know it is not beef but it is good. Even the salads are...
I'll never tell. He has the itch. That I can tell you.
Readers = yeah right. My vote goes to having beer-goggles on.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Didn't see the puke emoji for this one. Not a fan , the beef is a pressed loaf of scraps they scrape off the floor add some glue and WA-la you...
Funny you say both of these things. I was going to make a small planter box for the deck to put a rose bush in that the wife just picked up ( got...
Good times. Thanks for posting and the fun yesterday.
Nice Job ! Looking at those pictures and looking at the pile of logs gets me thinking someone needs a sawmill.
That is what I was thinking.
Hey it is downhill all the way.
Yes sir. It is a monster
Another enabler. Thanks for the help:rofl: :lol: Don’t think a larger mill hasn’t crossed my mind already
Log rite or STIHL. STIHL is made by log rite. awesome tools from them. I have both the 4 foot from STIHL and the 5 foot heavy yellow one from logrite.
I still need to check my fleet and see who has what. Some with the double dogs I know have the roller , not sure on the rest of them.
[ATTACH] Here is where it landed.
Yes , Thanks. The jig seems like it works really well. A big plus is I can just leave it on the saw and it is not in the way when I am not using it.
Well there you go , mystery solved Thanks to the crew here at FHC!
I don't have a winch but looking at the pictures how that could be for anything besides a cutting edge has me scratching my head. Guessing it must...
Thanks , not sure that is where it is going to stay. It might go out by the fire-pit. The jury is still out on that.
Just a couple quick pictures from the weekend. Milled a large ash I had sitting in the pile this weekend, Ended up with 13 boards 1 x 12 ( plus )...