Welcome to the club, Mr Fudd. Too bad your region has only a few species. Happy scrounging and hoard on!
Still winter up there. Spring should be arriving soon for you.
Amen to that. And, icy driveways! :whistle:
Sorry to hear it. My nights are also short, usually. If I can get 7hrs of sleep, I feel lucky. I fall asleep ok. Biological activity about...
Good morning, everyone. Mid 40's and clear. Temps going up a bit, with showers later. We're catching up with some friends and family today....
I do believe they would frown upon having those trees felled. They border a golf course.
Brewster. The stuff is growing everywhere around here. Vehicle space will dictate how much comes home with me. Some that's cut, has evidence...
If you sell it, they will buy.
So, my wife and I are down on Cape Cod. I look out the window and all I can do is shake my head. buZZsaw BRAD ?? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Nah.......
No fun. I hope they subside quickly.
Good morning, everyone. No snow here, just plenty of rain. Upper 40's, showery. It's supposed to clear and become sunny. Going for a ride...
People can practice in ~9/10 months, for 2 years out.
It's getting dicey every time he heads for the bathroom. :cool:
[ATTACH] chord /kôrd/ noun a group of (typically three or more) notes sounded together, as a basis of harmony. "the triumphal opening chords"...
Electric trolling motor?
What kind of tape? Not sure hot hot that connection gets, but I'd think plumber's tape should fill any extra space. [ATTACH]
Good morning, everyone. Another dreary, overcast, showery day. 40's and 50's. Dealing with indoor things today. Be safe Be healthy
:bug:
If more than 1 cord, it's not by much.
Good morning, folks. Low 40's and showery. Not much improvement through the day. Raw day ahead. I lit off a fire I built yesterday. Chasing...