These showed up today: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 5 pack of Drew Estate Undercrown Connecticut Shade 10 pack of La Gloria Cubana Serie R Number 5 I...
I am not sure I would include madonna or bruce in this list but everything else jibes. To each there own :handshake:
[ATTACH]
JimBear, you think Osage is the answer to everything. Tell me more! :thumbs: Not the answer to everything but Brad said he doesn’t have any out...
Tell him there’s a huge black locust in the way that needs removed before the gutters can be installed and he’ll probably be there Monday and do...
HOLY 80’s HAIR DEWS !!! Lol No wonder there is a hole in the ozone layer, there is a lot of hair spray on that yearbook page…
My Cohiba’s came with the cedar shim, looks like my 5 Vegas & Gran Hobano’s are individually wrapped with cedar shims. [ATTACH]
I had a Cuban Honeys Dr. Kocher yesterday it was ok, definitely a lot better than the Drunken Truffle. I had a Havana Honeys Honey today it was...
I have been curious as to how that sapling was coming along. Looks good. There appears to be another one coming also. How many seeds did you...
I agree with Hinerman, that Mulberry.
The charts say 12 months but I like to give it 2 years or 30-50 whatever is most convenient.
I have looked at that site but if I get on there & have another restless night god only knows where that merry go round is going to stop. I may...
Had Tabak Especial Colada Dulce today it was a pleasant experience. I am pumping the brakes on purchasing cigars for awhile as I am pushing 400...
LMAO !!!
I am full of beans. The Senate unanimously passed it but the House of Reps are dragging their feet.
I thought I read that it passed the house & senate but I may be mistaken. I will do some more checking
Fortunately the deadbeats in Washington DC quit arguing long enough to be civil & do something productive. They have voted to do away with the...
Chvymn99 I was throughly unimpressed with a Cuban Honey Drunken Truffle. It had nice flavor on the lips but the smoke was atrocious & the...
I probably won’t order the Wafes again but they are about all most places have. Cigar Source in Des Moines had several different makes of the...
I grabbed 5 of their Sweet Maduros 2 La Flor Dominicana L500’s 1 La Flor Dominicana Reserva Especial 1 La Flor Dominicana Camaroon Chisel [ATTACH]