In the mid 90’s I cut down 2 massive Beech’s. I’d guess 40-50” dbh with full mushroom cloud canopies. At the time I didn’t know squat about wood...
The Weather Channel is calling it March Sadness. Looks like 4 more nights of wood burning. Good thing I’m prepared
Red Buckeye [ATTACH]
Looks like it should have a couple grenade launchers on it for destroying stubborn drifts
It’s a rain day. I wonder how much the 5gal bucket of hp ultra is :makeitrain"ultra $uperior [ATTACH]
My old buddy Scabbard [ATTACH]
2022 Catalog and it’s got a 462 reg carb [ATTACH]
The extra daylight drives you nuts, because you are compelled to be working on firewood, but you’re already beat from working all day, so you...
Normally when you turn L screw clockwise/lean it will make the chain creep, so I’m wondering if you need to richen up L. Hopefully you don’t have...
Does a small adjustment in or out to the L screw make any difference? Nice looking saw. I think Shindaiwa was the first saw I ever ran.
Don Egolf Redbud [ATTACH]
Not yet, but my stacks have a duel purpose of privacy fence and noise buffer.
I’m in the city limits, so I curtailed the shooting after the patrols picked up.
Oklahoma Redbud [ATTACH] Chikasaw Plum [ATTACH]
That might be what nicked the chain on the 371.
It’s pretty typical for an Oak that’s been dead for several years. Probably an inch of mush with lots of good meat left. I bucked with the 371...
I’m not near the saw atm, but I assumed it pops in and out like most old Husky switches. I have a spare switch I can try. I’ve encountered this a...
You see these beautiful sticks of cherry and remember the biggest cherry tree you ever scored and where it came from. [ATTACH]
Won’t shut off
If the wire is attached and it doesn’t work, does that mean the switch is bad, or is there something else I need to check?