In MA won’t the buyer pay the sales tax when registering?
I had a 125, it was fun. My slightly older cousin had a big red with the big tires. One day the two of us dummies floated it out on the lake much...
Yup, that’s why I don’t feel bad charging people for something they could do on their own with a little effort.
Precisely why I would not take beer for payment. I’d gladly enjoy a few with the customer after the job is done tho.
No sir, I have built a skill set and tool collection. That has to be taken into account. If I am to take a job it will be done in a professional...
[ATTACH] The wood on top is gray it must be drying some….
I’d be in the 100$ hour range to go to someone’s house and cut and split no stacking. If a person was truly in need and willing to help that would...
I have a few I gotta deal with this year. The leaner looks like it’s gonna be fun. [ATTACH] The pock marks at least on these trees is 100% from...
It’s interesting that the town lets you get wood delivered on the public roadway.
Dodge! Ewwwww!
Or your neighbor stops by and suggest you sell some firewood to him cuz it’s not going to be any good by the time you get to it.
When you meet some town folk and tell them where you live and they ask “the house with all the firewood?”
[ATTACH] First outdoor fire for the season.
[ATTACH]
Spinning Shimano Saragossa top water striped bass is a blast. Conventional the senators are great for the price but an international is the cats...
Anybody familiar with ghost vital?
While I have bought a cord or cords of logs I have never purchased processed fire wood. I asked one guy I bought a log load off of “how many cord...
Personally I really don’t care witch one they pick to stick with. When you get up at 4am it’s dark either way. It takes me a long time to adjust...
New Hampshire does as well. from the interweb How do you figure wood by the cord? In New Hampshire there is only one legal way to sell wood,...
Excellent taste in trucks!